Dining & ShoppingA day at a theme park isn’t complete without eating and shopping. Fortunately, we’ve got plenty of excellent places to do both.
DiningSilverwood has all the delicious "fun food" you’d expect – burgers, ice cream, hot dogs, elephant ears, pretzels, cotton candy, French fries and more. In addition, you can unleash your appetite on some one-of-kind eating experiences.
- Lindy’s -This legendary full-service restaurant serves up scrumptious American classics like ribs, chicken, pasta and house-made, 100% beef burgers in the dining room or the outside patio. You’ve got to try it.
- High Moon Saloon - Enjoy a frothy, smooth Sarsaparilla along with a fresh foccacia bread sandwich, fried pickle chips or Alaskan beer battered fish & chips in one of Silverwood’s original buildings.
- Theatre of Illusion - House-made, fresh baked pizza, salads, Bavarian pretzels, nachos & more.
- Granite Grill - Fresh and cooked to order, 100% beef hamburgers, 100% beef hot dogs, chicken strips, pizza, French fries and more.
- Ice Creamery - Waffle cones filled with your choice of premium ice cream, a double scoop is over a pound!
- Sugar Shack - A crowd favorite! Featuring funnel cakes with a variety of fruit toppings including Huckleberry, elephant ears & churros.
- Cold Springs Pizza - Individual personal pan pizzas, nachos, pretzels, and more!
- Country BBQ - Fresh and cooked to order 100% beef hamburgers, 100% beef hot dogs, chicken strips, french fries and more.
- Chicken Shack - Chicken strips, chicken sliders, chicken sandwiches!
- Pablo's - Authentic Mexican cuisine featuring house made guacamole and salsa.
- Kids Kafe - Lunch boxes, hot dogs, soft serve ice cream and beverages.
- Kool Cactus - Servin' up burritos, chicken strips, taco salad, soft-serve ice cream as well as Huckleberry shakes.
- Seismic Sno-Cones - Snow cones, cotton candy and frozen beverages.
- Victorian Coffee House - Enjoy delicious espresso drinks and freshly baked pastries, featuring our signature cinnamon rolls and seasonal berry muffin tops.
- Spiral Spuds - Idaho potatoes cut into spirals, fried and seasoned with variety of self-serve flavors, fried pickle chips and more.
Remember your day at Silverwood with one-of-a-kind souvenirs and keepsakes.
- Silverwood Coffee Roasting and Trading Co - This location has fresh roasted coffee beans that is roasted on site. This is a full service Barista location. Also lots of souvenirs. Garfield and friends souvenirs
- General Stuff Mercantile - The place for Silverwood logo’d hats, T-shirts, sweatshirts, and hundreds of other items.
- Boulder Beach Trading CO. - The coolest summer merchandise from the Northwest’s finest water park. Swimwear, beach towels, hats, sunglasses, and everything else you need to hit the beach.
- Tremors Gift Shop - Souvenirs and apparel from the big coasters. Plus, see how scared you were with on-ride photos.
- Old Tyme Muggs - Dress up in vintage clothing and have your picture taken against a cool backdrop.
- Huck's General Store - Souvenirs, collectables, apparel and the ever popular funny hats.
- Toy Store - Stuffed toys, souvenirs and collectible toys.
- Mine Shack - Mine for your own gems and collectible toys.
- Victorian Coffee House - Full service barista. Tea and Coffee gift items.